Friday, January 15, 2010

Avtar : the movie Hot Na'vi Sex

This flash was made by harry


The very first fully motion captured flash animation.
This baby was 15 years in the making...well, it felt like it.
I wanted to make this due to the fact it bugged me in the movie that Jake managed to nail Neytiri with little to no knowledge of Na'vi mating practices. I mean, I'm assuming it's pretty similar, but considering they have magic hair veins that connect with nature, there's obviously some pretty big anatomical differences...
Wow, there's people starving in Ireland and it's stuff like THAT which keeps me up at night.
Enjoy!


Posted by me
View it here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is not my first time to pay a quick visit this website, i am visiting this web site dailly and get good facts from here every day.



Feel free to visit my website; http://www.novolinespielen.info/das-novoline-spiel-gibt-es-jetzt-auch-on-the-web-zum-spielen/